Zipper Merge Animation
Project Start Date:September 25 2016
This project should be a fun one. The idea is to create an interactive animation that will show us if Zip Merging really works or if it is more of a hindrance on traffic.
Let's start by thinking about what the project should entail.
- Animation will be a top down view.
- It will show a two lane road that turns into a one lane road.
- Assorted vehicles will be used such as small cars, SUV's, Semi trailer trucks and buses.
- Vehicles will be interactive to create different scenarios (speed,placement and attitude of driver.)
- Time will be tracked on all vehicles. From a start and finish line.
- Vehicles should have attributes that normal vehicles have. Steering, acceleration and braking.
We will start by drawing out a user friendly design on a sheet of paper. With a drawing of the planned user interface complete we will build out the interface components within Illustrator, Photoshop and Animate.
- Pencil & Paper
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2015
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Animate CC 2015